Ladybug Blue Dots Background

September 20, 2009

The Caterspeller!!

Our dear friends, Anita and Tony Sharpenstein, gave us the most wonderful gift! It's called a Caterspeller, and it's super cute! It's a long caterpillar with the alphabet embroidered on it. She was fearful that Anna would never learn any letter past G since I teach music :-) Anita teaches 5th grade, and I'm eager for us to move to her district so Anna can have her in 10 years! When she was born, she only reached the tippy-top of the letter F. Now, she can just reach the G block! Our little girl is growing SO fast!!

1 comment:

  1. Can you please tell me where I can purchase the caterspeller alphabet caterpillar. I've been looking for the longest ever since i saw it at my friends but unfortunately she doesn't know where they sell them as its a gift to her son from a friend.

    Thank You

    ReplyDelete

Questions? Answers? Confusions? Contusions?