Ladybug Blue Dots Background

October 4, 2009

SO MUCH NEW STUFF TO SHARE!!!!

As Eric said yesterday, "You'd better post some new stuff or the natives will get restless!". So, I'm an updating mad-woman this morning with a record 3 new posts!! Anna has been SO much fun this week. Her little personality is beginning to develop. She's a happy baby who only has about one or two meltdowns a day -- and, at that, they don't last terribly long (let's find some wood to knock on while I say that!!). She is *officially* teething, as we can see AND feel her right incisor (the K9 tooth) right on the surface. She's working on her vowels, and has a beautiful "uh" and "ah" vowel currently. She also does a descending 5th quite well just like a good singer should! I'm not even exaggerating when I say that, she really does imitate me when I demonstrate! Here are some shots of her happy Saturday afternoon: I'm sorry, did you say something? OOOOH! Shiny object!! And the fave of the day!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Questions? Answers? Confusions? Contusions?