Ladybug Blue Dots Background

June 23, 2010

doing it proud

I've decided to do this summer proud. It's been a long time since I really enjoyed a 100 degree day. And let's face it....who doesn't enjoy a 100 degree day? (yes, please insert sarcastic tone when reading that last sentence) The fact of the matter is, I have a summer baby. This means I have to embrace these triple digits like a pro and fake it til I make it. So, here goes.
Bubbles? Check.
Photobucket Photobucket
Please note: Summer Baby does not enjoy being bubbled.
Photobucket Photobucket
I mean, she just looks down-right miserable. I know I was. It's HOT. Sticky, thick, feels-like-you're-walking-through-mud, air-conditioning-doesn't-cool-off-by-the-time-you-get-to-your-destination kind of HOT.
Photobucket
However, she did find enjoyment in the bobble toys. She kept trying to drown them, only to have them pop right back up and bob their way back into her lap. This kept her pretty darn busy for about fifteen minutes.
Photobucket
All in all? A successful afternoon poolside. I think we have a winner. Fingers crossed that this little inflatable water holder helps when it comes time for the trauma-drama of baths. Otherwise, we might be hosin' her down in the back yard for the next few months.
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Questions? Answers? Confusions? Contusions?