Ladybug Blue Dots Background

August 23, 2010

going once....going twice....

Photobucket Photobucket
I'm not sure any of us have ever seen this much cardboard in our LIVES....and there's more to come. 78 teachers at my school had to pack up their rooms over the summer for some much-needed custodial sprucing and saved their boxes for us. I have 43 boxes from one classroom ALONE. So, if you're planning on moving, or know someone who is, we could probably help them out. Seriously. Call me. I'm up to my ears in dead trees. They've taken over the house.
Photobucket
And a little dessert to go with our good news:
Photobucket
This is what happens when you let your kid play with your phone....well, this and her sending random text messages to people in your address book and adding contacts named jkldfjawoj29384ujn534k5j45.

1 comment:

Questions? Answers? Confusions? Contusions?