Ladybug Blue Dots Background

December 19, 2010

merry crisis

Okay, Virginia.  Shut the state down.  Close the schools.  Hoard food.  Swarm the grocery stores and punch people in the face for the last loaf of bread.  Board up your windows.  Hide your children.  Bar the doors.

It's snowing.  They're calling for up to an inch.
Photobucket


Photobucket

We were off last Monday AND Thursday and Friday, allowing our kids an extra 2 days of Winter Break (which officially starts tomorrow).  Monday was a joke, really.  Thursday and Friday were pretty legit, though, based on the obstacle course that became getting out of our driveway without winding up in the neighbor across the street's yard.

At least it gave me an opportunity to FINALLY decorate.
Photobucket

Photobucket

Yes, that IS a top hat atop our tree.  Be jealous.  Be very, very jealous.
Photobucket

And, a beautiful photo opportunity on Monday.  No, I'm not in the picture.  I'm taking the picture.  And I'm still in my pajamas with mascara smeared all over my face and a serious case of bedhead.  No one needs to see that.
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Questions? Answers? Confusions? Contusions?